Bitstamp Support Number +1 888 202 3317: Call For Comprehensive Solutions
One of the biggest digital assets of this decade is likely to be the cryptocurrencies. Among these cryptocurrencies, Bitcoin is the most famous decentralized cryptocurrency. In the market of cryptocurrency there is an exchange platform and among them, Bitstamp is the foremost trading platform for Bitcoin. Established in 2011 with the headquarter in Luxemburg that allows trading between US dollars and bitcoins the users of the platform often faced with some problems and queries. To resolve these issues as well as to answer any query that users might have there is Bitstamp support phone number. Any user can call Bitstamp support number to know more about the platform or resolve any doubts they have while trading in this platform.
As a user, if you do intend to use Bitstamp exchange platform for trading it would be wise to know about the features that this digital currency exchange platform offers as well as the issues that the users of Bitstamp face.
Features of Bitstamp
Bitstamp was one of the first Bitcoin exchange platforms as mentioned earlier, thereby it makes the trading platform first to have several features in the market of digital currency. Here are some of the features that make Bitstamp lucrative for the users
- Trading can be done between bitcoins and US dollars
- It accepts fiat money deposits
- First exchange to support MultiSig technology in the crypto market for its hot wallet
- It also offers col-storage for its customers
- Two-factor authentication is provided to the customers
- It is enhanced by sending a confirmation email to the user
- Users have the support of the exchange to have instantaneous orders facility at bid auction
- Users can also place a limit to the order, or stop loss
- Via Bitstamp API users can purchase and sell bitcoins at individual and business level all around the world, 24/7.
- Bitstamp can be accessed by users on both mobile devices as apps and on the desktop
- Users of both Android and iOS device can access Bitstamp easily
- Users can buy cryptocurrencies with both debit and credit cards
- Bitstamp has a simple trading interface and simple UI
- In the crypto exchange market, Bitstamp charges the lowest transaction fee
In spite of all these features and is a trustworthy exchange platform it is riddled with several complaints from the users. Due to a huge user base, most complaints at the time left at the Bitstamp phone number by the users remain unresolved.
Some of the Bitstamp Issues
Here is a list of some of the Bitstamp issues that customers complained about at the Bitsmart customer support number.
- Bitstamp website has slowed down due to heavy traffic
- Accounts often get jammed
- Sign out and login issues
- Changing of the password is problematic
- 2-factor authentication does not work properly all the time
- Users face a problem with credit and fund withdrawal
- Issues with depositing funds and overdue on the transaction confirmation
- Fewer currencies are being maintained
- USD is the only fiat currency Bitstamp supports
Despite Bitstamp being one of the most trusted and oldest exchanges still, they are unable to handle and resolve the issues faced by the customers. There has been a steady escalation in the issues and to resolve those contact our Bitstamp customer support number +1 888 202 3317.